Saturday 19 May 2012

Generation One - Chapter Six


I decided it was time for a little change, so for my next party I invited only my new boss and Don. I hoped Robert would be easier to impress than Rhoda had been, or less aggressive at least.

Unlike Odin and Rhoda, these two talked a little more, and seemed to have fun. I had switched on the radio I had bought, and soon I was dancing with Robert, trying to impress him.

I was trying to focus on staying in tune with him, but I couldn't help but notice Don's eyes on me.


Every now and so often he'd look away, but I was very aware that he was watching me most of the time. I felt a little like the rabbit being watched by the hungry wolf, but liked the attention I got from him.

I thought he looked a little lonely, and when my boss went to get a drink I waved him over.


He seemed much happier dancing with me, and I was having a great time myself. Robert didn't seem to mind that I had replaced him, and seemed more interested in the details of my kitchen so I didn't feel bad.


Soon it was time for Robert to leave for work, which meant that I, too, had to leave soon since we started around the same time. I was just making some more conversation with Don before I had to send him home, but he agreed on coming over the next morning.


I was full of hope when I greeted him on my porch the day after. He was a really nice guy, and I was hoping that maybe we could be a little more than just friends.

Sadly, he left again pretty much immediately.He hadn't even set foot into my house yet when he made some excuse and went home.

However, I was pretty set on my goal and decided to go visit him instead.


He had a nice little place, with quite a bit of land! It was a lovely rural spot, and I hoped he wouldn't mind that I took a look around before knocking on his door.

"Kate?" Uh oh, busted! Heart beating heavily I turned around, a seductive smile on my lips.

"Don! You left so quickly I thought maybe I could come over?"

"Erm.. Yeah, sure! Come on in!" Happy that he didn't send me away again right away, I followed him inside...


... where two little kittens greeted me. I couldn't resist, I had to offer them my hand for sniffing. They were so adorable, and I wanted to play more with them, but they weren't why I had come. I only had a small amount of time before I had to leave for work, and I wanted to make the most of it.


"So, uh... Nice little house you've got here. I bet it gets real lonely though... My house does.." So far no man had been able to stay away from me once I had set my mind to them (well, unless you count impossible-to-please Odin), and this time was no different. Before ten minutes had passed inside his house we were standing much closer together. I was usually pretty good at reading people (again, make an exception for Odin and Rhoda), and could tell from the sparkle in his eyes that he wanted me, too.


So I leaned in and kissed him.

Unfortunately, I had to leave straight after, but maybe that wasn't a bad thing. Hopefully he'd now spend the rest of the day dreaming about me.


I was feeling pretty excited when Don phoned me the next morning, asking me how I was and if he could come over.

I told him it was fine, and quickly changed into my bikini. Sadly, I had yet to throw a great party, one I and my guests were really pleased with. I had a gut feeling that this would be it. The plans I had made for Don and myself were definitely up for it.


Just like the time before we started the party by dancing. It didn't take long until we were dancing closer together, until we were eventually so close that it was impossible to keep moving the way we had been.


Playfully I let myself fall into his arms, which quickly closed around me. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist me, and I had been right. His lips found mine almost immediately and wow, he sure felt hungry and passionate!


Without letting go of him once I dragged him onto my bed. He definitely seemed to know his way around a woman's body, which made the next hour only the more enjoyable.


And the hour after. We were soaked in sweat after the first... encounter, so what better   way was there to wash it off? Don didn't seem to mind, and he seemed just as skilled there as he had done in the bedroom.


Since things had been going so well I asked him out on a date. There was so much for us to do, and so many places to do them in, that I didn't see the point in waiting.


Sadly, he declined. He assured me, though, that it wasn't because of me, and that he wanted to see me again the next day.

I nodded and we said our goodbyes, but I felt a little down after that, no matter how good his reasons ("I get fired if I skip work" - very believable, Rhoda would totally do that) had been.


He must have felt pretty guilty, because he made sure to do my laundry before he left.

No idea why he had wanted to do that, but it was kinda sweet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishes Fulfilled

Kate: Talk to Robert
         Have first kiss
         Talk to someone
         Throw a great party

No comments:

Post a Comment