Saturday 9 June 2012

Generation Two - Chapter One


I liked fishing. I went to this quiet spot near home, so Momma could still see me from the window, and I really liked it there. It was always quiet, and I was the only one there, so it was really relaxing and stuff.


I also really liked being outside, even more than I liked fishing! The breeze felt great, and I could listen to the birds sing. Also having a fish on the rod felt really awesome, 'cause I could reel it in and then I'd have caught it all by myself. I never brought any home for eating, though. I didn't want to kill them, so for now I just threw them back into the river. They weren't too heavy in the river, either, so I always managed just fine.


This is Ted, my fish. Momma said he was a minnow, and he was the first fish I ever caught! I couldn't reach up to feed him yet, so Daddy did it for me, but soon I'd be tall enough and then I'd be able to do it myself!

Ted was great, but he was a bit boring sometimes. All he ever did was swim around in his bowl, but I guess being a fish limited him a bit. I couldn't cuddle him or anything, and he was all cold and wet instead of warm and fluffy, but I liked him cause he was my first fish I ever caught. And he was my pet!


This is my stupid brother, Caelan. He never wanted to come outside with me, and always wrote away on Momma's computer! He said it was boring outside, and that creating new worlds and adventures was much more exciting, but he was wrong! He's a boy, though, so it was not his fault he wa stupid.

He's not so bad, really. For a boy and a brother, I mean. We never fought, but we never really talked, either. He was just there. And he was fat, but Momma didn't want me to call him that. He liked working out, Momma called it cardio training, but I still looked fitter than him.


We had to share a room, 'cause our house was too small to have a second room. One day I'd live in a big castle, and there'd be loads of rooms! My favourite colour was dark pink, and Caelan's favourite colour was turquoise, so when Momma and Daddy designed our room they used both colours. It looked alright, but it would have been awesome to have had my own room.


One day, Momma wanted to buy a tree house, and I really liked playing in it! Sometimes,  Caelan even joined me. It was really big, so I could do my stuff while he did his stuff, but we still kinda played together, too.


School was awesome, 'cause all the subjects were really interesting and I was really good at all of them! I knew Caelan was jealous, but he'd never admit it, 'cause my homework was always finished long before his.

I also met some friends. This was one of them, and his name was Leon Parker. Leon was nice, he invited me over to his house sometimes! His house was really big, he and his twin sister had their own rooms, and they had a porch like we did, and they had a balcony!


They even had a chess table, which I was really excited about, 'cause I had wanted to play chess for a really long time. Leon played with me, 'cause he played with his Dad sometimes and knew how to play, but I still beat him.


Momma insisted on helping me with my homework for the first week. I think she wanted to spent time with me, 'cause she was getting old, but I didn't need her help. All my homework was really easy, and I always finished it real quick, but she still wanted to help me with it.

Momma had retired a week ago. She had been a team leader in her football team, and she was really famous! Shops kept giving her discounts all the time, and she told us how people loved her no matter what she did. I thought that was really cool, so I decided I wanted to be a super athlete, too! Better than Momma, even, so I could get even more discounts, and have even more advantages.

Doing homework and playing chess was fun, but I still preferred to be outside.


I knew this fishing spot, where you could catch loads of different fish, but I went there for the wild horses. They were so pretty, and I liked watching them. Some of them were tame, and watched me, too, but there was one that was a bit aggressive, and I didn't want to get too close to him.


Riding my bike was great, too! I could feel the wind against me, and I could go super quick! Me and Caelan would start High School soon, and then I'd get a bigger bike, and then I'd go even faster! And I'd be tall enough to feed Ted!

Being a teenager would be awesome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishes fulfilled

Go fishing
Take a class in the fishing skill
Buy a fish bowl
Place Minnow in a fish bowl
Play in the tree house
Play chess
Watch a wild horse

No comments:

Post a Comment